OnePlus 9R is an India-only / China device of the OnePlus 9 series. It was recently sold in India for INR 39,999 for the 8GB + 128GB memory model. For the unconscious, it’s essentially a OnePlus 8T with a slightly better processor and newer design. The smartphone now receives a new OxygenOS update. It maintains the Wi-Fi hotspot performance and fixes the delay on incoming calls when the device is charged.
OnePlus has announced the introduction of OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 for OnePlus 9R in its forums. The update will be released gradually. This means that the OTA update will initially reach a small percentage of users and a more extensive rollout will begin in a few days. You can manually check for the update in your phone’s settings if you haven’t received a notification yet. It’s 366MB in size and comes with a firmware version number that is 184.108.40.206LE28DA.
The OnePlus 9R gets improved charging stability to provide a better user experience and improved haptic feedback for the Call of Duty Mobile game. The new OxygenOS update for OnePlus 9R also fixes the abnormal change in the incoming ringtone with two SIM cards and the delay in incoming calls when the device is charged. There are also a variety of general bug fixes. It also improves the gallery loading speed and offers faster image previews. It also improves the vibration performance of alarm tones.
- Improved charging stability for better user experience
- Improved charging stability
- The haptic feedback for Call of Duty Mobile has been improved
- Fixed abnormal change of incoming ringtone with two SIM cards
- Fixed the delay in incoming calls while charging the device
- General bug fixes
- The gallery loading speed has been improved to speed up the preview of images
- Improved the vibration performance of alarm tones
- Improved Wi-Fi hotspot performance